Wednesday, February 24, 2010
A Penny for a Thought
I have a lot of plans for my life. But right now i'm just trying to get through school. I've always wanted to just get it over with. Lately though i've come to realise that it's important that I enjoy what i'm doing right now. If I just want the next couple of years to be "over-with" they will be wasted years. It's hard to see past all of the stress and frustration with school, life and lack of independence and money, but I need to be able to enjoy life right now. I'm finding it hard to be satisfied with the position i'm in. There wasn't much relaxing during reading week either which is unfortunate. It feels as though there wasn't a reading week at all. This is all probably a result of not enough sleep and my deep and passionate hate for school but I don't want to be miserable. I've had to turn down roles in musicals because of school and work. Perhaps it just feels like I'm giving up what I love for something that I don't love and am wondering where it will get me in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment