Sunday, April 3, 2011
A Little Inspiration
Have you ever felt completely unmotivated? I'm not talking about when you don't feel like taking out the trash. I'm talking about when you are so burnt out you don't even have the motivation to visit a friend. Or do any of the MAJOR homework assignments that you should be doing... That's exactly where I am at right now. I should be panicked about all of the work I have to complete in the next two weeks but the truth is that I couldn't care less about it. I work so hard to get the money for school and now i'm not certain that my grades will be able to live up to my expectations. Failing yourself is perhaps worse than failing your parents. At least, that's how I've come to see things. Even writing in this blog right now is a final attempt on procrastination before I really have to work. I find that I go through phases of intense motivation and that extreme procrastination. I guess I just need a little inspiration to get me going. Without it i'm toast. So here's hoping for a little inspiration to come my way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment