
November is official blogging month but i'm afraid i haven't been able to blog every day like I wanted to. Anyways, the past week has been a huge struggle for me. At school I have been getting low marks (despite my constant efforts) and my life is way too full for me to cope with. On friday Stephen asked me if I would be able to drive him to the airport and I agreed. When I arrived at his house he met me at the door with a dozen roses and gas money. He knew that I was having a rough week. What a sweetie. Speaking of Stephen, he is getting his hair cut tomorrow! (Although somewhat reluctantly) I'm excited though! haha. Thursday night I had a breakdown and was seriously considering dropping out of school. I felt like God wasn't taking care of me and I told Him how I was feeling about my life. On Saturday night the church service focussed on confession and I poured out everything to God that night. All of my sins and all of my feelings. Next thing I know people are giving me money and i'm being serenaded in encouraged from every direction. God made it clear that where I am is right where He wants me. I've been blown away by His grace. It happened really fast. My head is still spinning. I went from severe depression to being filled with hope and ecouragment. I didn't think that I could ever feel like this again. So with a renewed hope and faith in God, I am continuing to stay in school and dream big. God will reveal His plans for me all in due time.
No comments:
Post a Comment